We're excited that you want to avail HomeQuipo's end-to-end property management services.
Click on Rent your Appartment
1. Just Provide Basic Contact Details, Choose a Renting Plan based on your preference.
2. We'll get in touch with you to on-board the property, Sign the Owners Aggrement and handover your home keys
3. Now you can approve tenants requests through the HomeQuipo dashboard and get your house filled within a few days!
It generally takes 7 working days to list the property online post agreement signing, as we standarise according to our HomeQuipo Standards.
4. We also provide a dedicated relationship manager who will help you with queries you might have at any point of time.
In case of any queries, please feel free to call us on +91 9328134512 and we'll be happy to guide you.
HomeQuipo is end to end property management platform. We offers a wide range of property management services to house owners including but not limited to
1.Marketing and Promotion - We find verified tenants with valid documentation
2. Zero paperwork - We do all the legal paperwork needed
3. House Maintenance - We offer services for repairs and maintenance to ensure your house is always well maintained at highly competitive prices
4. Rent on time - We ensure to collect rent from the tenants by the 5th of every month and transfer the same to you promptly.
5. Tenant management - We provide a tech platform for you to keep track of your house occupancy, earnings, repairs, etc.
Once you share the details of your property with us, will get in touch with you to discuss the owner's agreement and other terms.
A property inspection will also be scheduled after we finalize the terms of the agreement.
We have an in-house photography team which would help us post high-quality photos of your property on our website.
Generally, it takes 7-21 working days after the agreement signing to list the property online. This also depends on the repairs required in the house and whether any furniture needs to be bought/installed.
The owner's agreement is a contract between HomeQuipo and you, as the house owner. This will include the rental amount, commission, rent collection procedure, and a list of all our services for your property, based on your agreement with HomeQuipo.